Thursday 18 January 2018

AGM / Parent Teacher Meetings Info

The AGM will be held in the Hilton on February 1st.  It would be great to see as many as parents as possible there. Points of interest in this years AGM are:
:
- Input on the use of iPads in Belmayne ETNS to support teaching and learning.

Workshops:
- Homework in Belmayne ETNS
- Positive mental health in Belmayne ETNS and the wider community



 Parent / Teacher meetings will be happening soon. If there is a particular day of the week that would suit you best please let me know. Also if you would like a morning slot before school starts, please let me know.  I cannot guarantee that I will be able to suit everyone's schedules, but I will endeavour to do my best. 
Any parents with siblings in the school, we will do our best to accommodate you on the same day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

June Homework